Last Updated or created 2022-03-31
Today i talked about creating apps for mobiles with a colleague.
I made me wonder what programming IDE i’ve used in the past.
Things i’ve made:
- clog killer – a game application i made while working at a job.
It was the name of a process on our servers we all hated.
It was slow and messed up your terminal.
- Webled – have to install this one again, to see what its purpose was 🙂
- Whistle hole calculator – When making your own tinwhistle/lowwhistle you had to calculate diameters and positions.
I will make another post about this.
- Made a Multiple-Choice Quiz tool, for learning Iai-do positions/terminology. (Japanese Martial Arts – See other posts)
- A iscp Onkyo controller (see post about my web controller)
- Android IDE
- App inventor
- And mobile applications using html5, php, css3 and jquery mobile
App ideas, not started or not completed:
- Game for blind people (Or people who are bored out of their skull going to meetings)
It involves a evolving maze game on a black screen, you have to remember the way. Hitting a wall, buzzz .. dead, start all over again.
So you can hold your phone under the table or behind your back.
(Black screen and no sound, just the little vibrating thinghy.)
- New way to select app’s using a widget.
- Pull down search game. (Have to look at the source again, i forgot what i did)
Downloads and screenshots:
I’ll post more/better examples
Reversed engineered a tool found on a ‘hackers’ phone.
Apparently it was a security test setup nobody was aware of.
I was able to find urls and domains where some call-home functionality was involved.