Last Updated or created 2022-06-12
Fun .. but do i need it?
HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for stand-alone operation.
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
I’ve got dvb alternative below now. Hackrf cannot be bought anymore
ALTAIR 8800 EMULATOR KIT
The Altair 8800 is a microcomputer designed in 1974 and based on the intel 8080 CPU. Using only switches to program and leds for output.
Even my DIY build computer has a hex keyboard input and 7segments display.
Omnicharge 20+ Usb C Wireless Power Bank 20,000mAh Power Delivery 3.0 + Quick Charge 3.0
You can use this as a mobile soldering station using a TS100 soldering iron.
Rigol Oscilloscope DS1054
SDCard reader for C64 and other commodore machines
Got this one now, superb. Will post about this
Tv Stick Dab Fm Dvb-t RTL2832 R820T Sdr RTL-SDR Dongle Stick Digitale Tv Tuner Ontvanger TVSDVBS816
Update : got this one, review later on.
Clear case for amiga and tank mouse