Last Updated or created 2022-07-21
We love movies, and watch anything.
I’ve posted about genres:
And we are watching the whole top 250 of imdb.
Now i wanted to have a list of movies by Actor or Director.
So i could see if there are more movies i have to watch
So today i started to figure out how.
So i made a Google Sheet and scraped websites with the needed information.
- Create a new sheet
- Make a tab for top-dutch, actor or director
- Do a search of things you want to display
- A search of actor and filmography will probably work (imdb of wikipedia)
- copy the url and make a note of which table it is, first second or more.
- Paste in the sheet the following at A1
Where the last number (this case 1) is the number of table in the page.
Now you can color code those entries.