Last Updated or created 2022-04-29
After many years Domoticz, tried Home Assistant … again.
Going to test this instance, running on a NUC, besides my production setup. Time will tell.
- HACS installed.
- Node-red connection
- 2022-03-30 : Nextcloud snapshot backup, Mushroom Cards/Theme
- 2022-04-04: Great tip by dkorbee .. Esphome
I’ve got a RFXCOM connected to my domoticz, and i wanted to share my 433Mhz devices also in HA, so i configured ser2net.
On domoticz server
apt-get install ser2net append 10001:raw:0:/dev/ttyUSB0:38400 NONE 1STOPBIT 8DATABITS max-connections=3 to /etc/ser2net.conf Better is using by-id instead of ttyUSB Find yours find /dev/ -type l -iname *RFX* (/dev/serial/by-id/usb-RFXCOM_RFXtrx433_A11ZKXF0-if00-port0)
- disable RFXCOM in hardware
- stop domoticz
- systemctl enable ser2net –now
- check port with ss or netstat
- start domoticz
- and CHANGE hardware type from RFXCOM-USB to RFXCOM RFXtrx over lan (using port 10001)
Add intergration “RFXTRX” , select LAN, input your domoticz IP and port 10001
Takes a while to populate the devices.
I’ve still have to find a way to add a second RFXCOM
IP Blocked fix (Locked myself out .. Remove contents in this file.)
➜ ~ find / | grep ip_ban /config/ip_bans.yaml ➜ ~ vi /config/ip_bans.yaml